Friday, July 9, 2010

Small progresses, and a little fun

Well I have not got much more work done as I had dog training last night, life is still getting in the way. The work i have been doing has been interesting as the eyes on a couple of the dogs I am drawing are a bit different. They do not have as much detail in their eyes showing, instead the light is reflecting off the surface of their eyes, I don't mind the effect but it is hard to achieve. So these guys have taken a bit more time.

I have also been playing a bit with my Ipad, downloading apps to try and help me organise a few things like finances and meals. Something else I have been playing with is Sketchbook Pro, which is a great app, but it is hard to master drawing with my fingers as you can not easily see where to join up lines etc. Here is a little drawing I did in about 10 minutes during my lunch break the other day. I made a few layers for the colour and then moved the original sketch back to the top. I guess this would be classed as a self portrait. ;p

Kristy - I'm a Skier
Ipad size, Sketchbook pro
Copyright Kristy Chappell 2010

And the little progress that I have made tonight.

KC Wip
20x25cm, Graphite Pencil
Copyright Kristy Chappell 2010



Belle Wip
20x25cm, Graphite Pencil
Copyright Kristy Chappell 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment