Monday, June 28, 2010

An update on most things

Sooo, the weekend has been quiet, but I have been whittling away the hours updating my blog and a number of other things. For quite a while now I have not been happy with my website, so I have just purchased some software (which will hopefully arrive in the next few days) to help me but together something that not only looks good, but is also organised. I will feel much better when I have got the new website up, and might even have a few works for sale.

Tonight I have been working on Starr, and am considering starting another work so I can spend a bit of time on each every night, just to add a little variety. I am actually pretty happy with the way that Starr's portrait is turning out. Hopefully I am not alone =]

Starr WIP
20x25cm, Graphite Pencil
Copyright Kristy Chappell 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment