Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What a Starr!

Today I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely little dog called Starr. Starr is currently in the excellent care of ARF (Act Rescue and Foster) and is looking for a forever home. I will be starting a portrait of Starr after I have finished Larry's portrait so I better get a wriggle on!

Starr is a gorgeous little dog, who has had a little bit of a tough start to life. When I arrived she started out a little shy, but it did not take long for her to come over and say hello. She was really well behaved for her photos, as she already has some training under her belt. Lovely and polite, she was a pleasure to work with.

Here are some photos of her, I am looking forward to starting a portrait soon.








If you want to know more about Starr then please check out her information over at ARF's website. If you are looking for dog to light up your life, then please consider rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment